The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will release COMEDK Application Form in the 3rd week of the January 2020. It will be released in online mode. Hall Ticket will be available to only those aspirants who successfully apply for the exam. Aspirant can download Admit Card from the ist week of May 2020. COMEDK is a state-level entrance exam conducted in the state of Karnataka. Through this exam, students will get admission to the government and private colleges. Admission will be provided on the basis of performance in the test. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more details related to the exam like Important Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, etc.
COMEDK Exam Date 2020
All those students who are going to appear in the COMEDK exam should know all the important dates and details. It will help you in the preparation of the exam. You can check all important dates related to COMEDK 2020 here.
- Name of the Exam – The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test
- Commonly Known as – COMEDK UGET
- Conducting Body – The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
- Purpose of the Exam – Admissions to undergraduate Medical, Engineering, and Dental Courses
- Exam Level – State
- COMEDK 2020 Application Form Release Date – 3rd week of January 2020
- The last date to apply for the exam – 3rd week of February 2020
- Admit Card Release Date – Ist week of May 2020
- Examination Dates – 10th May 2020
- Declaration of the Result – In the month of June 2020
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria
Here student can check COMEDK 2020 eligibility criteria. By knowing eligibility criteria you will get an idea whether you are capable to fill the COMEDK Application Form or not.
- Nationality – All those students who are applying for the exam must be citizens of India.
- Required exam: Applying student must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary/2nd PUC or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects – In the qualifying exam, you must have passed with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
- Marks Requirement – Students in the qualifying exam must have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
COMEDK Application Form
COMEDK Application Form will be released in online mode. The Conducting Body will release the form in the Ist week of April 2020. In the online form, you will be asked to enter your personal details. These details include the Student’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address of the Aspirant, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc. You can fill the Application Form until the 4th week of April 2020. You are requested to enter all the details in the application form as per your certificate record otherwise your form may get rejected.
COMEDK Exam Pattern
Check the COMEDK exam pattern in the following point which will help you during the preparation.
- Mode of the Exam – Online
- Total Questions – 180
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
- Medium of the Language – English
- Total Marks – 180
- Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – There will be no negative marking.
So look upon the above exams through which one can pursue engineering course. Know About Engineering Entrance Exam, Course, Eligibility, Syllabus and Cut off at nextincareer.com